Books & More
Search the catalog and request books and other materials from Stratton and libraries across Colorado.
Browse, download, read or listen to popular books with your library card.
Websites for Readers
Best Sellers & Award Winners
Book News & Reviews
Next Reads & Recommendations
Free Ebooks, Audio & Video
- Project Gutenberg – Over 46,000 free ebooks to download or read online
- Open Book Library (Internet Archive) – Over a million public domain ebooks to download or read online, plus an open lending library collection of modern ebook fiction and non fiction
- Bartleby.com – Harvard classics, reference texts, historic essays, poetry, and other literary works
- The Internet Archive – Access to historic and contemporary audio, music, and digitized video collections
- Librivox – Public domain books recorded by volunteers and available for online listening
- PBS American Experience – Watch full length episodes online
For Readers with Vision Disabilities
- Colorado Talking Book Library – A free service to Coloradans of all ages who are unable to read standard print material due to visual, physical or learning disabilities. CTBL provides audio, Braille and large-print books and magazines.
- That All May Read – The National Library Service administers a free library program of braille and audio materials circulated to eligible borrowers in the U.S. by postage-free mail.
- Bookshare – The world’s largest collection of accessible titles. A free or low cost option for students and anyone who cannot read print books because of a visual impairment, physical disability or severe learning disability.